Integration New Media (INM) is a leader in digital engagement platforms. For more than 27 years, INM has focused on combining best-of-breed technologies with the most effective user experiences to maximize our clients' business results. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer a unique blend of services that combine creativity and technology into exciting projects, working with large enterprises and some of the world’s most recognizable brands. INM is also one of a handful of Canadian Adobe Enterprise Solution Partners with the Specialization for Adobe Experience Manager.
INM is a young and dynamic company with strong roots in the Montreal community. We're passionate about technology and innovation, focused on creating successful projects and providing value to our clients and partners, while promoting an environment of collaboration and leadership amongst us.
We are looking to actively grow our project development team and are looking for an experienced full-stack developer with expert skills in both front-end and back-end development and who is proficient in a wide range of technologies and frameworks.
The ideal candidate has the desire and the excellent ability to define, model, and implement solutions for the web. He / she must possess impeccable communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences (English and French), must be constantly curious and up-to-date on the evolution of the web industry and technology trends and must thrive in an environment of transparency and constant collaboration with clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in solution design and estimates during pre-sales efforts.
- Provide strategic and technical guidance to clients, perform functional / technical analyses and specific audits from pre-sales to post-deployment support.
- Server-side programming, including development, 3rd-party integration and deployment.
- Perform unit testing, functional and performance tests.
- Configure and extend Adobe Experience Manager CMS (CQ/AEM) through component and template development, as well as custom back-end programming.
- Create performant, modular and maintainable user interfaces and components.
- Setup development scaffoldings and deployment automation.
- Participate in monitoring and remediation and performance assessment tasks.
- Demonstrate best practices in coding standards, source control, documentation, and integration.
- Collaborate with design and testing teams to ensure quality and consistency of implementation.
- Attend client meetings, participate in client presentations, and attend networking events.
- Work remotely at client locations when required.
- Stay up to date on the evolution of the web industry and track technology trends.
- 6+ years of professional experience in web development.
- 4+ years experience with Java, J2EE and one or more C-based, scripting or functional programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience building and launching websites on different CMS platforms (Adobe CQ / AEM, Sitecore, Drupal).
- Working experience with continuous integration tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.).
- Resourceful and pragmatic approach to picking up new languages and technologies.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills, knowledge of SCRUM or similar Agile practices.
- Above average ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Thoroughly bilingual and fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Resumes@INM.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.