Integration New Media (INM) is a leader in digital engagement platforms. For more than 27 years, INM has focused on combining best-of-breed technologies with the most effective user experiences to maximize our clients' business results. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer a unique blend of services that combine creativity and technology into exciting projects, working with large enterprises and some of the world’s most recognizable brands. INM is also one of a handful of Canadian Adobe Enterprise Solution Partners with the Specialization for Adobe Experience Manager.
INM is a young and dynamic company with strong roots in the Montreal community. We're passionate about technology and innovation, focused on creating successful projects and providing value to our clients and partners, while promoting an environment of collaboration and leadership amongst us.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for building exceptional web experiences. The ideal candidate is a skilled web developer with previous experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as Adobe CQ).
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop websites using AEM/CQ, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Design, develop and support CMS components, integrations and applications.
- Experience implementing and working with Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Strong knowledge of developing cross-platform/browser compatible, dynamic applications for web and/or mobile.
- Experience in designing rich Internet applications (RIAs) or mobile interfaces.
- Strong knowledge and experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP).
- Working experience with source control solutions (preferably SVN).
- Working experience with continuous integration environments (preferably Jenkins/maven).
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience.
- Experience with Java programming.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work.
- Experience with XSLT and XML.
Key Competencies Required
- Sense of responsibility.
- Strong ability to manage priorities.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with migrating large volumes of content from a CMS into AEM/CQ.
- Experience with responsive CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience modifying, installing, and preparing technical documentation for system software applications.
- Comfortable coaching and training client resources and conducting knowledge transfer at the completion of a project.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Bilingual: English and French.
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Resumes@INM.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.