INM is focused on combining the art and science of digital technologies to deliver compelling business results. Leading North American brands across the education, healthcare, retail, media, and B2B sectors turn to INM for design, development and implementation of their digital strategy. INM helps clients create, deliver, and measure multi-touch experiences that are effective and engaging.
INM is at the forefront of web development, working with some of the most innovative platforms and technologies. In our growing team, we promote an environment of collaboration and peer learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We are looking for a web professional that has expert skills in front-end development and knowledge of back-end development. We are seeking a candidate with a passion for web technologies that is capable of balancing his/her technical talents and possesses efficient communication skills to deliver a continued level of superior service to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Integrate complex responsive layouts.
- Ensure final product respects design concepts and collaborate with design and user experience teams to ensure quality and consistency in the implementation.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Configure and extend popular CMS’ (WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal).
- Configure and extend Adobe AEM CMS (component and template development.
- Demonstrate best practices in coding standards, source control, unit testing, documentation, and integration.
- Perform unit testing, including functional and performance tests.
- Participate in client calls and meetings and assist Project Managers with estimates and client presentations.
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition of technology solutions.
- Stay up-to to-date on the evolution of the web industry and track technology trends.
- Work from client offices when required.
- 4 years+ experience creating mobile optimized and/or responsive websites.
- 2 years+ experience with CMS integration, preferably WordPress, Drupal and Joomla!.
- Experience with at least one dynamic stylesheets languages: LESS, SAAS…
- Expert understanding of cross-browser compatibility challenges and how to solve them.
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN…).
- Minimum Technical DEC, or other relevant discipline.
Key Competencies Required
- Effective communicator with excellent written and spoken skills in English and French
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong sense of aesthetics and creativity
- Works in a neat and meticulous fashion
- Ability to collaborate with others successfully
- Self-learning and interest in current trends and new technology
- Sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of and interest in usability standards for user interfaces
- Ability to slice user interface designs in order to optimize graphics for web integration
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility standards
- Knowledge of one or more Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Adobe CQ / AEM
- Knowledge of back-end languages: Java, Python…
- Knowledge, interest or experience in deployment and operations (DevOps)
- Experience in designing rich Internet applications (RIAs) or mobile interfaces
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Graphic design or user interface design skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and contribute beyond basic responsibilities
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.
Please email resume and examples of websites you’ve created to Resumes@INM.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.